We’re here to help.
We're staffed with knowledgeable plant lovers who are ready to help you create a beautiful, healthy landscape. Designers are available at the 56th and Pine Lake garden center to draw a quick sketch for small spaces and offer choices for plant selection. Plant care specialists can diagnose and give advice on treatment of any problems. Planting and delivery crews will help with items that are too big to handle.
Ready to get started? Snap a few photos on your phone, take some measurements, and spend some time observing the environment at your site. Answers to the following questions will give us valuable insight to help you pick plants that will thrive and make your landscaping experience a success.
- What direction does this area face? What is the sun pattern?
- Does your yard have a windy spots and protected areas?
- What type of soil do you have? (clay, sandy, heavy, wet, dry)
- Do you have wet areas or drainage problems?
- Are there views you wish to preserve or screen with these plantings?
- Who will be using the area? (children, pets, etc.)
- Do you enjoy working in your yard? If so, about how many hours a week do you devote to this hobby?
- Do you have any plant favorites or dislikes or color preferences?
A sketch with dimensions of the bed, including the location of windows and their height off the ground, utility meters or other obstructions, and large trees or other existing plants will help us correctly determine the best plants for your space. Swing by our 56th and Pine Lake Road location for a free Do It Yourself landscape design kit, and check out our blog for inspiration and care guides.
Let’s make a plan.
Our professional design staff has over 85 years in combined experience in crafting custom landscapes across Nebraska. A designer will visit your home or business to discuss your vision and analyze the needs of the site. They will then develop a scaled landscape drawing for your review. Work from the plan at your convenience, or let our installation crews do the work for you. All perennials, shrubs, and trees carry a one year warranty with support from your designer. Professional maintenance options are available.
Design fees for this service start at $150, due at the initial appointment with the designer. The fee is rebated after cumulative purchases of $750 within a year of the plan date.
Please allow 3-5 days to receive contact from the design staff.