Single Season Design
$6 per inch diameter of the container
Our team will design a custom planter liner according to the light, water, and aesthetic needs of the site. Plastic liner can be slipped into a decorative planter for easy care and seasonal change. Price includes liner, soil, slow-release fertilizer (feeds plants for 3 months), home-grown plants and expert design.
For delivery, add $20
Three Season Design + Maintenance
$7.50 per inch diameter of the container, per season
Our team will design custom planter liners featuring seasonally appropriate plants: cold-tolerant in early spring, heat-loving in summer, and late-blooming for the fall. Plastic liner can be slipped into a decorative planter for easy care and seasonal change. Price includes liner, soil, slow-release fertilizer (feeds plants for 3 months), home-grown annuals, expert design, and a monthly visit from our team to trim and refresh any struggling plants.
For delivery, add $20 per season
For clients needing a maintenance-free option, floral design services with artificials for all seasons are available. Pricing is determined by the size of arrangement and the materials selected. Please visit the 56th & Pine Lake location for a personal consultation.
$5 per inch diameter of the container
Our team will design a custom planter liner for the holiday season. Price includes liner, soil, fresh cut greenery, cut dogwood or curly willow, small pine cones, and expert design.
For clients wanting a more specialized design, accessories may be added from our holiday shop. These include birch poles, shatterproof ornaments, lanterns, lights, metal structures (spheres and obelisks), designer ribbon, and artificial berries. The cost of these items will be added to the $5 per inch design price.
For delivery, add $20
Stop in any time at our 56th & Pine Lake location for a consultation. To create the best design for your site, we'll need to know:
- What is the inside measurement of the decorative container? (Use your own or choose from our frost-proof ceramic, poly-resin, or fiber clay selections)
- Are there size restrictions on the design? (Measurements of a porch roof or awning, locations of windows and doors)
- How much light does the container receive, at what time of day? (At least 6 hours of continuous light is considered full sun, with afternoon sun being much more intense than morning sun)
- What is the desired level of maintenance? (Most containers will need to be watered daily in the hottest part of the summer, some annuals perform better when deadheaded or trimmed occasionally)
- What is the style of the space? (Modern, eclectic, traditional)
With the answers to these questions, our designers can create a beautiful, stylish container to accent your space. We're happy to look at photos of the site and favorite designs from Pinterest (or your neighbors!) on your phone if you have a specific vision in mind.
In peak season, please plan for up to 10 days for planters to be completed.