Landscape Design Options
Professional Residential Landscape Plan
- The cost for a base residential plan is $150, however, the cost of the plan is rebated to your account once $750 has been purchased. Projects that would fit this criteria are:
- Front or Back Yard Landscape (New or Renovation)
- Single Area Landscape (Small Water Feature, Rain Garden)
- The cost for a larger, more detailed residential plan is $250, however, the cost of the plan is rebated to your account once $1500 has been purchased. Projects that would fit this criteria are:
- New Construction Landscape Master Plan (Could include communication with Irrigation and Sod contractors, etc)
- Front and Back Yard Renovation
- Acreage Landscape Design
- Commercial Landscape design fees will run from $250-$500 and can be discussed with the designer via phone prior to the site visit.
One of our professional landscape designers will meet you at your home to analyze the site, discuss your desires and wishes, measure and photograph the property. They will then develop a scaled landscape plan offering solutions for the desired areas. Work to be completed may include plant removal, labor or new plants and their installation. You may wish to purchase the plants and complete the installation yourself or have one of our professional crews assist you with the planting.
If you are building a new home or undertaking an extensive renovation of a property, a more detailed plan may be required, often these plans include new patios, decks, walls, walks, and pool areas as well as plant material locations. The designer will develop a recommended budget and
will guide you in completing the project all at one time or in a phased approach.
Usually with this scale of project, the installation will be completed by one of our professional crews, but you may choose to install the plantings yourself.
All plant material is guaranteed whether it is installed by the homeowner or one of Campbell's crews. Perennials, groundcovers, trees, shrubs, evergreens and vines are 100% guaranteed for one year from date of purchase and hybrid roses carry a 60 day warranty.
Campbell's is known for our ability to creatively solve your landscaping problems, and pride ourselves on having the best designers to assist you.
Often people will move into an existing home and need assistance just analyzing and identifying existing plant materials, how to care for them, and in what manner to go about
cleaning up the property. Additionally, if you have a disease or pest that is effecting your landscape, one of our nursery professionals can help to identify the cause and how to most effectively treat it.
We are more than happy to assist you in any of these areas. The hourly charge will vary by the degree of assistance required and the experience of the designer. Fees start at $85.00.
Please either fill out the online customer service request or call the Landscape Department at 402-423-4556 to schedule an appointment.
Garden Centers & Hours
40th & Normal: 402.483.7891
56th & Pine Lake: 402.423.1133
Landscape Office: 402.423.4556
Mon - Sat, 9:00 am -6:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 5:00 pm
Closed Memorial Day